Be prepared to compete by knowing the rules & how to participate:
- Each team captain MUST contact each opponent prior to playing. DO NOT START A MATCH WITHOUT MAKING CONTACT WITH YOUR OPPONENTS VIA TEXT OR CALL.
- Be ready to throw darts NO LATER than start time. All matches MUST be started within 10 minutes of the match post time on the brackets. Violation of this rule calls for AUTOMATIC MATCH FORFEITURE.
- Arrive extra early to your location and play a casual remote game to ensure internet connectivity.
- The captains list & brackets will be live by start time and as early as 15 minutes prior to start time.
- You will use this captains list for contacting opponents, finding team numbers and finding what “League Codes” to use at the board.
- Brackets are on CompuSport. You will use the brackets to see who your opponents are & SCORE YOUR MATCHES. After the bracket is live, a member of every team should register as “scorekeeper”. This person will score the matches after the completion of each match to move them forward on the bracket.
i. Scoring Matches & Using the CompuSport App
- When you get to the board go to LEAGUE MODE, then PLAY REMOTE LEAGUE and find the codes: VRACE WRACE XRACE YRACE
- Once the bracket is live, look at the captains list to find your code & team numbers to set up the match.
- Use the CompuSport brackets to see who is home & away. The team on the top of the match is the HOME team & the team on the bottom of the match is the AWAY team.
- After the board connects with your opponent, each player will add their names in as a “new substitute”. NO NICKNAMES – MUST BE FIRST AND LAST NAME. A hot button can be used to make adding names more convenient, but is not required.
- DON’T FORGET to text/call the other team & let them know you are ready. DO NOT START THE MATCH UNTIL YOU HAVE BOTH COMMUNICATED WITH EACH OTHER.
- DRTs are Double Elimination. Format:
- Winners side: Race to 2, All Cricket
- Losers side: Race to 2, All Cricket
- Extra games added to the King & Pre-King Seat match(es) as shown on the bracket.
- CORKING – The cork is one round of 501 oi/do split bull. If you see 501 in a DRT – it is a CORK. The #1 players from each team will throw 3 darts - The lowest 501 score wins (the person who gets the most points). Unless there is a tie, hit the red button to skip the 2nd shooters & declare the cork winner. In the event of a tie you will play one more round with the second players shooting. Corking is done before the first game & before tiebreaker games.
- If you need ANY assistance, post on the DRT Facebook Page: DRTs Daily Remote Tournaments by PPD .
- For complete rules & details please see the DRT Official Rules .